- This Homemade Aachar can combine well with Indian meals or as a refreshing side with grilled meat dishes and makes your meals tastier. Ideal to carry while traveling; Can Be Had with Rice, Chapattis, Parathas, Bread, Theplas, Mathris, and Khakhras.
- If stored in a cool dry place it will stay good for 1 Year.
- Do not let moisture enter the bottle; Use A Clean and Dry Spoon Only. Keep Bottle Closed After Use.
- Prepared traditionally without losing the recipe No added preservatives No added spice extracts, flavor locked.
- Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI), Pusa, has aided us with the technique of the traditional way of curating pickles. Our pickles are manufactured using only natural ingredients and contain no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, thus ensuring the highest nutritional value. Each of our variants is an ideal blend of iconic ingredients. Enjoy these pickles in the comfort of your home.