- Good to cure acidity, Advised for pregnant mother as it nourishes the fetus, Brain tonic for school-age children
- It is good for acidity control.
- It keeps cholesterol levels in control.
- It works as an anti-oxidant, and anti-aging.
- Cleans digestive, blood & urinary systems, thus enhancing metabolism. Keeps the body young healthy and energetic.
|Home made with farm grown Amla, by the women of village Bajgera Gaon, Najafgarg.
Savor the sweet and sour fun with the goodness of Amla, also known as Indian Gooseberry. |
- HOLISTIC WELLNESS: Our Aloe+Amla Juice is made from fresh amlas, plucked from forest trees and cold-pressed in the manufacturing unit under hygienic conditions. The Aloe Vera used in our juice is made from freshly extracted pulp from the inner leaf. We deliberately keep some pulp, intact within the juice, to give you complete nutrition and retain the original taste and flavour. We do not add sugar, flavour, gum or colour to our juices.
- DAILY DETOX: When Aloe Vera and Amla are mixed as a unique ayurvedic, herbal juice it brings with it a whole lot of health benefits. This juice helps improve metabolism and digestion thereby aiding weight loss. It also acts as a natural detoxifier that helps cleanse your system from within.
- ESSENTIAL VITAMINS AND MINERALS: Our Aloe+Amla Juice is a rich source of Calcium, Vitamin E, Vitamin A, and Vitamin C that help fulfil your nutrition goals. Its anti-ageing properties give your skin and hair a healthy look.
- NATURAL GOODNESS OF AMLA & ALOE VERA: This juice contains the natural goodness of organically grown Amla and Aloe Vera that helps you with many health benefits. Both these herbs help improve your body's immunity levels and fight the common illness that comes in during weather changes.
- 30ML ON AN EMPTY STOMACH: This juice comes in a 1-litre bottle. Mix 30ml of Aloe+Amla Juice in a glass of water (room temperature) and consume it on an empty stomach in the morning. If you are comfortable with its taste, you can also have a shot of 30ml without water to gain a higher nutrition value. This juice is suitable for individuals above 12 years.
- Shri Krishna Pickle brings you the traditional Rajasthani flavors with farm-fresh Red chilli, Ginger, and Lehsun, to serve you that perfect blend of flavors and spices.
- It helps to keep your immune system under check and also detoxifies your body.
- Enjoy wholesome Red chilli, Ginger, and Lehsun in every spoon of the chutney, and let your taste buds galore.
- Serve alongside Bhakri, Bajre Ki Roti, Khakra, Thepla, or Mathiri Rice Toss.
- CONTROLS BLOOD SUGAR: Karela and Jamun are traditional remedies that have proven to bring down blood sugar levels. Karela, also known as Bitter gourd contains an insulin-like compound called Polypeptide-p or p-insulin which has been researched to control diabetes naturally. Diabetic patients can benefit from this powerful combination of Indian origin and notice greater energy levels, lower blood sugar levels, and lower cholesterol levels.
- LOWERS CHOLESTEROL: Karela and Jamun juice is anti-inflammatory and helps in reducing the bad cholesterol levels in the body. Which means a healthier heart! It’s packed with various nutrients. Potassium absorbs excessive sodium from the body, which helps in maintaining the blood pressure of the body. Iron and folic acid, present in Karela are known to decrease the risk of stroke and keep your heart healthy.
- DETOXIFIES THE LIVER: Our Karela and Jamun juice in the mix cleanses your bowel as well as heals your liver.
- HEALTHY SKIN AND LUSTROUS HAIR: It promotes the production of collagen and zinc which aids the healthy functioning of cells- maintaining the bodily hormones. It is loaded with antioxidants that inhibit oil production, thereby keeping the skin fresh and smooth. It helps reduce acne and black spots on the face. The juice of Karela and Jamun has nutrients such as Vitamin C, Vitamin A, Biotin, and Zinc which brings luster and health to the hair.
- DOSAGE: Drink 30ml of Kapiva's Karela Jamun juice mixed with a glass of water twice a day to reap the long-term benefits of natural therapy.
|Good to cure acidity, Advised for pregnant mother as it nourishes the fetus, Brain tonic for school age children
It is good for acidity.
It keeps cholesterol level in control.
It works as an anti-oxidant, anti-aging.
Cleans digestive, blood & urinary systems, thus enhances metabolism. Keeps the body young healthy and energetic.|
There are no reviews yet.